Posted on Jul. 5, 2006
• You may reprint this article, electronically in
free-only publications in it's entirety in an Ezine, blog or web site.
• You may not use this article for commercial purposes without our
• You may not use this article in Unsolicited Commercial Email. This
article can only be distributed in opt-in email lists only.
• Whenever this article is used, it must include the authors byline
with an active link back to our web site.
• Courtesy copy of ezine or URL on web site is appreciated.
• Ask for changes you'd like made, if any.
• Request permission from the author to publish this article in print
or in a paid for arena.
• Contact the author: Joyce Morris, email
That's a good question. It represents a fundamental conflict
many of us experience in our beliefs. We believe that goals are
good and we like to visualize desired outcomes. However, we also
like to think that the Universe or Higher Power has our best interests
in mind and knows better than we do what is best for us. Which is
best - self determination or guidance from a higher wisdom? Most
people from all beliefs and religions have conflict in this area.
I'm not going to suggest an answer but I am going to suggest an action.
Confront your conflict. Don't brush it off or determine which
answer is right or wrong. Begin saying, "I know the
relationship between self determinism and higher wisdom and I
incorporate that understanding into my every day life." If
you say that a few times you will begin to end the conflict between self
determinism and higher wisdom.
Wishing You the Best Outcome you can Imagine and Speak,